EU green card insurance.
Green card insurance, or third party liability insurance (also known as "border insurance"), can be obtained from us in cooperation with our partners which are the largest insurance companies in the region of South East Europe and Central Europe.
The process of obtaining the border insurance policy can be started at any time before the starting date of the coverage. Any extension of the coverage can also be issued at any time before or during the duration of the existing coverage.
WE ARE CURENTLY THE ONLY PROVIDER OFFERING EU GREEN CARD INSURANCE FOR BOTH EUROPEAN REGISTERED AND NON EUROPEAN REGISTERED VEHICLES.
EU border insurance (click on each link below to open/download the document)
- Border insurance (3rd party liability insurance) payment form EU (PDF,210kB)
- Self certification and declaration of compliance EU (PDF,193kB)
- Lobagola border insurance policy price list EU (PDF, 1.3MB)
- Approximate delivery times (PDF, 241kB)
- Terms and conditions page 1 (JPG, 1078kB)
- Terms and conditions page 2 (JPG, 518kB)
- Frontier liability insurance for motor vehicles (JPG, 875kB)
For obtaining EU border insurance policy we need following documents/info and forms:
- scanned vehicle title (NEED TO BE IN YOUR NAME ; send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
- scanned passport (send by email to email@example.com )
- filled in Self certification and declaration of compliance EU (download link below; send scanned by email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
- filled in Border insurance payment form EU (download link below; send scanned by email in PDF form to email@example.com )
- fixed home address for sending the original policy (send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org )
Scan of the border insurance policy will not be considered as a valid insurance document if you don't have original border insurance policy at your hand.
We offer third party liability insurance for the EU. Green card insurance can be obtained for any type of motorized vehicle.
Countries that are covered through EU third party liability policy/Border insurance policy that we offer:
A, B, BG, CY, CZ, D, DK, E, EST, F, FIN, GB, GR, H, HR, I, IRL, IS, L , LT, LV, M , N, NL, P, PL, RO, S, SK, SLO, CH.
Countries that are not covered with third party liability policy/Border insurance policy that we offer:
AL, AND, BIH, BY, IL, IR, MA, MD, MK, MNE, RUS, SRB, TN, TR, UA.
**The total cost of obtaining the policy is calculated in the following way: price of policy+shipping cost (tracked mail/express economy mail).
When we receive all the necessary documents, the policy can be made the same working day (in case we've received the documents in the period from 8 am- 3.45 pm) . We guarantee sending the scan of the policy the same day by email if the paperwork is sent that day until 12:00 AM, and sending the original policy by chosen shiping option inside the following 48 h. If the policy is needed ASAP, we're offering expedited service, where we're sending the hard copy inside couple of hours after we send the scan of the policy (24 H guaranteed).
Delivery time table can be found in the PDF document next to the price list and other forms.
If the policies are shipped using EMS postal service (tracked shipping service operating globaly), in case of delays, contact EMS postal service directly, referring your tracking number.
Paper management is not included in the price of the service from the pricelist of obtaining the green card insurance policy. We're not checking the paperwork, nor informing clients of incorrect filled in forms. It is charged extra 30,00 EUR/day.
Legal advice and document info sorting for any of the countries in EU is also not included in the price of the service from the pricelist of obtaining the green card insurance policy. It is charged extra as one of fee of 50,00 EUR/motorcycle.
Paper management of reissuing the duplicate of the hard copy is also not included in the pricelist of obtaining the green card insurance policy. Every reissuance takes time to sort the paperwork hence it's charged 35,00 EUR/duplicate. Shipping of the duplicate is to be paid by the client who's requesting from us to issue the duplicate.
Expedited issuance service (sending the scan and hard copy inside 5 h of receiving forms and docs) is charged 50,00 eur extra.
Duplicates and their handling:
"If original document is not received on the first sending (either the package was lost for some reason, or the client didn't pick the package for some reason) of the package with original hard copy, following terms will be applied in line with EU law and insurance regulations.
Before we can issue the duplicate of the hard copy form, we need from you to send us crossed prints of the scans of the original green card insurance policy. Alongside we need a signed statement (we can send the blanc form) that the policy wasn't consumed in any way and that there will be no claims based on the issued green card insurance policy from the insurance company/companies.
When crossed scan and signed statement is received by email (scanned) only then we can issue the duplicate of the hard copy in paper form and send it via chosen mail option.
If the user of the policy disobeys to follow the above guidelines, we as a registered tour operator and our partner insurance companies keep the right to terminate/cancell the policy untill the requested guidelines are filled and needed statements acquired."
In case of an accident please contact us directly through:
+385 91 4311 076
- Available 24/7, 365
- Only provider of coverage for non EU residents riding EU registered motorcycles
- Policy is issued on the same day when the needed forms and documents are received
- 24/7 telephone line available in case you have an accident
- Directly supporting clients when they have claims